London Power ad

[-]
Search the Forum

(Advanced Search)

Indexing
Hi guys

People have asked why TUTs do not have an index. We thought about this upon completion of the first volume of "The Ultimate Tone". At the time it seemed like the five pages of contents would suffice as an index... maybe that was a mistake?

Certainly when TUTs go to a second-edition level we will add an index to each book.

Have fun
(08-22-2018, 04:42 PM)K O\Connor Wrote: Certainly when TUTs go to a second-edition level we will add an index to each book.

How about TUT-INDEX, an comprehensive index to all six volumes (extra credit for POP, RSG, and TOT) ?
I'll buy it...
Hi Guys

That is a great idea, David.

I can see TUT-INDEX getting quite out of hand and become a real monster unto itself.
(09-12-2018, 04:32 PM)K O\Connor Wrote: I can see TUT-INDEX getting quite out of hand and become a real monster unto itself.

I know !
Then we would need TUT-INDEX-INDEX !