Tube Amp Forum: The Ultimate Tone

Full Version: Aloha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From sunny, well not sunny really, uk.
I recently built a tube amp from a kit with a view to doing other stuff or maybe repairing tube amps.
I assume there are many on here who’ve done the same, anyone got any ideas or recommendations for a follow up project for me to have a go at?
Cheers
(01-21-2024, 02:51 PM)wardy Wrote: [ -> ]From sunny, well not sunny really, uk.
I recently built a tube amp from a kit with a view to doing other stuff or maybe repairing tube amps.
I assume there are many on here who’ve done the same, anyone got any ideas or recommendations for a follow up project for me to have a go at?
Cheers

If you're looking to repair, maybe buy a busted amp cheap and try to fix it? Not sure what your experience or comfort level with electronics is beyond you building the kit.  Welcome to the forum.
That’s great advice, thank you
Hi Wardy

Most kits for guitar amps do not come with schematics - ours do! - so you may want to concentrate on learning how to read schematics so more of what you read will make sense.

Have fun
(01-22-2024, 07:24 PM)K O'Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wardy

Most kits for guitar amps do not come with schematics - ours do! - so you may want to concentrate on learning how to read schematics so more of what you read will make sense.

Have fun

what kits do you do?
Hi Wardy

We have lots of kits as our site shows. Follow the link from the forum side bar.

Have fun