London Power ad

[-]
Search the Forum

(Advanced Search)

Indexing
Hi guys

People have asked why TUTs do not have an index. We thought about this upon completion of the first volume of "The Ultimate Tone". At the time it seemed like the five pages of contents would suffice as an index... maybe that was a mistake?

Certainly when TUTs go to a second-edition level we will add an index to each book.

Have fun
(08-22-2018, 04:42 PM)K O\Connor Wrote: Certainly when TUTs go to a second-edition level we will add an index to each book.

How about TUT-INDEX, an comprehensive index to all six volumes (extra credit for POP, RSG, and TOT) ?
I'll buy it...
Hi Guys

That is a great idea, David.

I can see TUT-INDEX getting quite out of hand and become a real monster unto itself.
(09-12-2018, 04:32 PM)K O\Connor Wrote: I can see TUT-INDEX getting quite out of hand and become a real monster unto itself.

I know !
Then we would need TUT-INDEX-INDEX !
(08-22-2018, 04:42 PM)K O\Connor Wrote: Hi guys

People have asked why TUTs do not have an index. We thought about this upon completion of the first volume of "The Ultimate Tone". At the time it seemed like the five pages of contents would suffice as an index... maybe that was a mistake?

Certainly when TUTs go to a second-edition level we will add an index to each book.

Have fun

Hi Kevin, will there be a 2nd Edition soon? I would buy it Smile
Best Regards
Hi Guys

"Soon"? Yes, in geological terms; in human terms "sooner than later but maybe not soon enough" - haha

We are revamping the series to at least change the binding. The Cerlox binding isn't quite strong enough in the long term particularly for TUT4, which I know some people have split into two smaller books to make it easier to handle. For various reasons, we have not been able to update some of the books for many years. Doing short runs we did make fixes early on, correcting typos and such like, and things are back to a better mode in that regard now and second editions will begin release possibly late this year.

Still some things to complete first, though.
Haha that was me among others, to request that.

So many memories, scattered throughout many books... a kaleidoscope of beauty.

Kind regards,

Eric-Jan