London Power ad

[-]
Search the Forum

(Advanced Search)

Introduction!
Greetings to all!   

Being a RUSH disciple and having worked professionally with the group over the years, I must admit I wish I were Canadian!  Aside.

I'm an engineer (old fart from the tube fidelity world) who designs and builds effect pedals, as well as custom tube amplifiers (for about 28 years).  I've had many mentors over the course of my learning bust MUST state that Kevin has been one of the MAIN mentors in my bag.   Glad to see this site up and going.  I had NO idea so I'm stoked and ready to rumble....spend some more money with Kevin as his books have been happily used and physically abused.

Thanks for what you taught me, Kevin!  I'm a big fan who looks forward to future interactions.

My best, to all in this group!

Doyle Sheppard

Sheppard Designs
Wink