09-18-2026, 12:33 PM
Hi Steve
Yes, DC balance in the output stage always has hum; hum-balance of the output stage is quiet and is just a few milliamps off of DC-balance. TUTs say this, as well as other posts on this forum, and in outside forums I used to contribute to.
Somehow I missed your report in post-4 that W1-2 was tracking but W2-2 still had the 51V loss. Assuming R12=1k, that suggests that M2 is damaged. Mosfets are pretty delicate when it comes to heat. Have you replaced M2? Post-8 suggests everything is working after all of your fine efforts.
What is the voltage difference between Va and Vs in the power supply? (W1-1 and W2-1 respectively)
Have fun
Yes, DC balance in the output stage always has hum; hum-balance of the output stage is quiet and is just a few milliamps off of DC-balance. TUTs say this, as well as other posts on this forum, and in outside forums I used to contribute to.
Somehow I missed your report in post-4 that W1-2 was tracking but W2-2 still had the 51V loss. Assuming R12=1k, that suggests that M2 is damaged. Mosfets are pretty delicate when it comes to heat. Have you replaced M2? Post-8 suggests everything is working after all of your fine efforts.
What is the voltage difference between Va and Vs in the power supply? (W1-1 and W2-1 respectively)
Have fun


